Pages

December 27, 2006

26 December 2006

What If I Die Tonight ??
by Manu Kanwarpal

What if I die tonight..
Will it be a joy, sorrow or delight..

And does it really matter, whether I am or I am not..
Coz all this world, just seems to be a plot !

Would the earth stop moving and the Sun stop shining ..
Would the stars stop twinkling and the wind stop rhyming..

Would the men stop doing their daily chores..
Would the water stop splashing on sea shores..

If nothing in this world is gonna change at all..
Then why on earth are we afraid to fall .. ?

Then some would come to say good bye..
But I wont be there to see them sigh !

And some would remember in their silent tears..
In memories of those wonderful years..

For the world that night might be sad..
But deep inside I will be glad..

Coz I'm gonna meet the lord that night..
After all this wait, I'm gonna see that light !

No comments: