Pages

November 01, 2007

Oh, little dove! Fly where you have to.

Oh, little dove! Fly where you have to. Fly where you have to.

“A Mission”

Where to
my dove… where to
never tired are you?
Out there
in the open wild,
flames and painful cries.

What then
my dove… what then
can you ever do?
All songs of peace
and words of love
non-stop, I’ll coo.

Know you
my dove,… know you
the dangers not a few?
I do but I don’t flinch
so I dare go through.

Oh, what .
my dove,…oh what
makes you steadfast?
If for peace, for life,
then it’s a .. “Must”.

By Moe Hein
[Oh, little dove! Fly where you have to]

5 comments:

Thiha Kyaw Zaw said...

Is that poet the "Thar Journal Kyaw", son of Journal Kyaw U Chit Maung?

Nay Nay Naing said...

Yes, He is ..

Thiha Kyaw Zaw said...

Oh, Little dove! fly into my deep fry pan.. :P

ခြန္ျမလိႈင္ said...

I read all post in first page and I like them much... Thanks for technical information too..

Nay Nay Naing said...

ႏွစ္သက္တယ္ သိရလို ့ ၀မ္းသာပါတယ္။ ကြန္မန္ ့ခ်န္ထားတဲ့အတြက္ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။